Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Uni VoxBox

These are the items I received free from influenster  the Uni VoxBox. I was very excited to be picked and could not wait to get it. Once it came inside was a Pilot pen by Acroball  pens it was put to immediate use since my husband and myself are college students. It writes really smooth and neat, I love this pen I ended up hiding it from him. I also received  

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation but it was to light for my complexion so I used it as a concealer and it goes on easy not lumpy or greasy and did not feel weighted. Red Rose tea was inside and a tasty suprise will be buying more of this. The impress nails I found easy to use and they actually stayed on. The lipstick also wasnt a color for my complexion but I found away around it by missing it really is a good lipstick. And the last item was playtex tampons that I gave away due to not needing them any longer. Over all I loved my box and all products.

No comments:

Post a Comment