Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This product was provided free for review.

It arrived really fast and I was excited to try.  The first time I tried it I mixed it up with my morning banana smoothie. I used about a tablespoon amount, I have never used this type of product before but was excited to try since it offers antioxidants and fat burning properties. It did alter the flavor of my smoothie giving it a nutty taste but is wasn't bad.  Later in the day I added it to my fruit salad just a sprinkle like a garnish. Over all I have noticed a slight energy increase and it does enhance the flavor to lots of things as for the calorie burning I am sure that will take time to make any noticeable changes. Link to order

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment