Friday, October 26, 2012

Klout trying to understand

Ok I have been reading and I think I have better insight. First you need to attach as many social sites as you can. Then go to your influential topics think about what types of perks you want for instance I have redbull and beauty and cooking ect.. I have gotten perks that are cooking related beauty related and redbull. Then invite friends get as many as you can to join if not move to the next step K+ give it to other people they will give it back. If its something you really want perks in ask for it. The more K+ you get in that subject the more likely it is when a perk comes you will get it. Your K score is just a small part but engage in conversation on your pages to push it up try to get it to a 45 then 65 if you follow these steps you will get more perks. also comment below on this blog post not facebook with your klout name and I will give you K+ lets help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment