Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Udderly Smooth Review

I discovered Udderly Smooth a few months ago, I had run out of lotion and had a event to go to. Walgreen's is about five minutes from my house as I was trying to decide what to get the store clerk suggested it. I purchased the body and udder cream. I am hooked it really leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

There is no greasy feeling and it is lightly scented so it won't clash with your perfume or cologne. I also suffer from dry skin in the winter especially my feet.

I haven't had that problem this winter. My feet have not started cracking like they normally do. Another great thing is the whole family can use it. Sometimes I have to buy multiple lotions and creams for different members in my house because of the smell.

The products are a great find and I have continued to purchase them. I wanted to share this wonderful product because it works and it's made in America by a wonderful family. You know I am big on family. The company was founded in the 70's I had the pleasure of meeting one of the family members online without knowing and what has stuck with me is her friendliness and she willingly answers questions a lot of companies don't do that.

Udderly Smooth is a reasonably priced product. I know price is important in today's economy. I will continue to use it. I tell everyone about this product anyone that knows me just has to touch my hands and they can tell the difference in my skin. I recommend you try it and please stop by there Facebook and sign up for the newsletter they send out information and coupons.

https://www.facebook.com/udderlysmoothusa

No comments:

Post a Comment