Thursday, November 22, 2012

Torani flavored syrup review yummy

I had only tried Torani flavored syrup once before I received 2 bottles from She Speaks.  I got to try vanilla and Pumpkin. I used them in my coffee as well as on ice cream.

I also tried whipping up my own recipes using tequila and vodka as well as rum.

Thursday I had several people over for Thanksgiving dinner and I served them cocktails  using the pumpkin syrup.

Everyone loved it I used  Torani pumpkin syrup  vodka  cinnamon schnapps. I had to make several  because my guests so enjoyed it .

I enjoy how it enhances my coffee like I am having a special treat at the coffee house but im right in my own home curled in my office chair  smelling and tasting this wonderful syrup. My brother came by and he had it on ice cream he says he will never eat ice cream without it again.  Torani  has many flavors to suit all palettes in regular and sugar free. you can check them out here Torani website  and on Facebook Torani on Faceebook

this is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks & Torani

No comments:

Post a Comment