Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dark Corners: Eight Eerie Tales from the Dark Side of the Mind by William Andrews Review

Dark-Corners Available on Amazon Kindle free
















I am a avid reader of both Fantasy,Horror and Paranormal SciFi to name a few genres I enjoy.  I found the book well written and characters interesting [[ASIN:B008OP2GA0 Dark Corners]]


My favorite was the Road to Vegas and I found myself wanting it to grow from short story to novel. The stories in Dark Corners make you think.

 You can identify with the characters to be transported into the story with them and that is why I love a great read and this is defiantly one. The book is not scary more haunting with a mix of reality.   I look forward to reading other works by the author.

Here is a link to his Amazon page so you can find out more William Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment