Sunday, October 28, 2012

Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ Review

I received the Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ dish liquid box from Influenster free.
It was a great opportunity to try a wonderful product. This is the newest line from Palmolive it comes in three sensational scents Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme and Ginger White Tea!

The new Palmolive® Fresh Infusions™ dish liquid cleans your dishes and fills the kitchen with scents of elegant simplicity with these naturally inspired dish liquids.
The first job I had for them was a lasagna pan, I used the Lemon Thyme which is my favorite. It didn't leave a greasy residue it cleaned my pan completely.

Next I tackled glasses it left them sparkling. I really enjoy the fragrances and the cleaning power of Palmolive. Since I received three bottles I gave one to my neighbor Kathy she picked Ginger White Tea Palmolive she tried it and says that she will defiantly continue using it and even went bought a bottle for her mother to use.

You should let Palmolive clean your dishes and infuse your kitchen with freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment